What makes a car luxurious? For Luxury Car Hire Adelaide what’s the difference between a luxurious car and a normal car? Why Luxury Car Hire Adelaide is the best option for any wedding or winery tour or an airport transfer; can normal car not serve the purpose?
Questions For Luxury Car Hire Adelaide Are Many But The Answer Is One And That Is Here Read Ahead…
The best answer can be given either by those who have hired both the cars and experienced the difference or the ones who are dealing with the cars day in and day out. To all those, who have never experienced the difference; here’s the answer:
The Difference: LC vs. NC
- Bumper: When you are in a normal car, you will often feel a bump every time you cross one while in luxury cars, you simply glide over them. There’s no shock or no jumping when the car crosses a bump. So, the real feeling is that of the comfortable ride.
In normal car, you will have a less comfortable ride especially if the roads are unpaved, you will feel as if you are riding in a children’s ride whereas in a Luxury Car Hire Adelaide, you will get extreme comfort. The suspension and setup of a luxury car is unbelievable as compared to that of a normal car.
- Car Engine: As compared to normal cars, luxury cars are really heavy. Its acceleration is astounding. Power and torque numbers are jaw dropping. In luxury cars, there’s no sound of any diesel engine. You start the car and you won’t even hear it running.
Whereas, in normal cars; you can easily hear the engine sound in a diesel car. Acceleration power is average.
- Interior of the car: Luxury cars have pure leather seats. Driver seats have three settings for different seat shapes. This helps the driver to save the seat setting that is comfortable while you are driving. Some seats also have massage and heating options!
Wonderful, isn’t it? Massage on the go! How amazing! It’s missing in the normal cars as they have only single seat adjustment and these are either made of synthetic or some other material instead of pure leather.
- Car lightning: Luxurious cars have comfortable seats with enormous lightning. These cars have A/C vents for rear passengers, a small box where you can keep useful things like a water bottle and glasses.
These features are missing in normal cars. Lightning is less, A/C vent is absent.
- Safety: Luxurious cars have airbags which means when, in case, you meet with an accident; these bags will open automatically and protect you. In normal cars, you actually risk your life as no such safety options are available and all these cars actually fail in the car test.
So, for any special occasion like as Wedding or any important meeting, you must always opt for Luxury Car Hire Adelaide. The prices are higher; however, luxuries that you receive are worth the bucks you pay. So, just opt for the luxury car hire services provider in Adelaide and look for the range of the cars it has, choose the car which is most comfortable to you.